Tuesday, July 10, 2012

...Life is a bitch.

I love you





...Yeah...That's great. PLEASE pile on more shit on my life as if I didn't have enough.I can't believe half the bullshit that happens to us.
As though it weren't bad enough owing like 1k to the hospital, more then $400 to my mom, and a bunch of little payments elsewhere, we just HAVE to get screwed with another $2,250 for a fucking accident.

Here's what happened. I was on my way to pick up my mom --Because non of my other sisters want to.-- and made a left turn into a parking lot next to her job so I wouldn't have to drive all the way around and make a u-turn like 3 miles down from her job, and drive ALL the way back to her place. I've seen hundreds of cars go in there, and considering there is no sign ANYWHERE of not turning in there, I turned. God forbid I get away with such a petty thing when other cars drive right through red and get away with it. No, there just happens to be a fucking noob police man sitting on his ass in a dark parking lot that saw me and boom, right away after me. When I saw those lights flashing, my heart fucking sank like a rock to my ass. I knew there where multiple things wrong with my car that I was taking care of, but one at a time. For example, We didn't have money to pay the car insurance that month, so it expired 3 DAYS before this happened. My headlights had to be on high because they were broken and like I said, we had no money. Besides that, he also included the little orange sticker that goes on your plate that costs $100 cuz it had expired also like a week before. Sigh..Anyway, He charged me with those three things and said he would let my little license plate light that was burnt out go. What a fucking gentleman. Thank you, for saving me those little $20. Don't know what I would have done if that was added to the $2,250 I still owe phew! >:(

Long story short, they never sent me my court date and on the tickets it said nothing about how much I owed, in fact the officer told me I would be mailed a court date. My cased was closed and I was convicted without even knowing. Received my warning in the mail today about having to pay $2,250 by Aug 3rd. Which is like 2 weeks away. Don't know where we are going to get the money from.......but we need to or I'm guessing there will be a warrant for my arrest out pretty soon. Great. Perfect life right? Whats your sob story?


I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment