Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello There...

I love you

This is just a short story I wrote for someone. :) Be kind, I haven't written a tale in a while!

There he is.
For a moment my legs were frozen and I forgot how to breath. I must have looked like an idiot just standing there; Staring at this slender figure far off in the distance. He was looking for me, I could see his head swivel left and right, double checking every face to make sure he had not missed me. A sudden fear swept my body and all I wanted to do was find a spot to sit down and hide my face - To late. Suddenly his eyes were locked directly with mine; a small smile slowly danced across his face. I imitated his expression automatically, but my mind wasn't anywhere to be found. As he began to make his way towards me, gently sliding around people and over suit cases laying on the floor, I felt my heart tighten.
What am I doing here?!
I barely had time to finish that thought before he his voice interrupted me. Had I just dozed off? The last thing I remember was him being at least 20 feet away, how did he get here to fast?
"Hey, Mo."
Is he talking to me?
I looked behind me, expecting another person to sweep past me and say hello back.
"Are you ok?" He giggled softly.
I blinked. This was really happening. A worried expression appeared on his attractive face. His cold hand was now on my cheek; he was trying to wake me up. My eyes widened just a tad and I suddenly realized where I was.
"...H-Hi." Why is my voice shaking, I sound stupid!!
I took a deep breath, a sad attempt to calm myself down with no change. My entire body was rattling gently. He stepped closer and held me.
...oh...Oh god. He smells so good.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his neck. The smell of his cologne was overwhelming in a delightful way. I could hear him giggle and I pulled just far enough back to face him.
Look at those lips...
I lost my train of thought for a second, then asked him,
"Why are you laughing?"
"Darling, you're shaking worse then a washing machine."
"...I-I'm Sorry."
He laughed now. I must have turned red because he stopped suddenly and just held my face with his hands.
"You're beautiful."
Poof. There went my mind again; back to standing like a zombie. When I didn't respond he leaned in closer until our noses touched. My breathing was shallow. The next thing I know, this man has one hand on the back of my head and the other on the small of my back. Pulling my body towards his. My breasts were right against his hard chest and I could feel him breath. My mind caught up to speed again and I slowly put my arms around his neck. His lips were so warm, soft and inviting. It felt so right kissing him...
I don't know how long that kiss lasted, but when we stopped we just stared at each other. He took a step backwards and tugged on my backpack, sliding it down my arm. I pulled my arm out and spun around to take the other one off to. He swung it over his shoulder and took hold of my hand; our eyes never disconnecting.
As we walked hand in hand out of the airport, past lovers saying goodbye, I knew that that would be us soon enough. Having to go through the pain of holding each other and waving goodbye....but for now, nothing could have been more perfect. He noticed me looking at a women crying as her husband walked away, blowing her a loving kiss before stepping into the terminal.
"Don't worry about that. We're here together now. Let's just enjoy that."
His voice was so reassuring. So strong and masculine; it aroused a feeling in me that I hadn't felt in so long. I wanted to rip of his clothes right there.
"...Jes.." I said, almost whispering.
"Yes?" He looked at me, smiling, keeping a steady pace.
"....I...I love you." I felt my face blush.
As the doors slid open to let us out, the dry Arizona wind hit me hard and I covered my eyes from the glare.
"I love you to, Hun." Another smile.
A sudden need popped into my body. It was a hot sensation, rushing through my vain. I recognized the feeling, and it definitely wasn't the heat doing it. I knew he felt it to because he stopped and pulled me towards him, kissing my neck.
A couple of steps away from the airport I told him to stop and walked around him to open my backpack. I pulled out a pair of black cat ears and put them on.
"What do you think?" I smiled widely as he turned around. Putting my hands on my hips and tilting my head a little to the right. Trying -and probably failing- to look sexy.
He didn't say a single word but his eyes were undressing me right there and then.
"We need to go." Jes took hold of my hand again but a bit harder then before and began walking at a faster pace.
"Where are we going?" I inquired.
Already knowing the answer as he made a bee-line directly towards a hotel 50 feet away.
"I think you know." His voice was monotone.
It appeared he was either distracted or trying to keep his emotions from running a havoc.
I started laughing and he glanced back at me, then just looked forward again and picked up the pace. A couple of feet away from the hotel it felt like we were running. I let go of his hand and ran ahead, he had no problem matching my speed. We burst through the doors and he quickly asked for a single room as I put the money on the desk. The receptionist barely had enough time to take the key of the wall before Jes snapped it from her hand and pulled me toward the elevator. I looked over my shoulder to the skinny women behind the desk that had just helped us, and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled and looked away, probably recognizing the intense sensation as well. The ride up was slow, but Jes made sure to pushed me against the wall of our small cubical and kissed my lips roughly. When we reached our floor, I snapped the keys out of his grip and ran out, desperately looking for room 104. As soon as I found it I slid the card-key through the lock and the light turned green. My hand was sweaty and the knob felt slippery as I turned it. I hadn't taken a step inside before he nudged my shoulder to usher me forward. I turned around and kissed him as he closed the door behind him and slid the backpack off of his back.

And what happened after that...I'll leave up to the imagination. ;)

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment